Will there be a property crash in 2021?
Will there be a property crash in 2021?
What is the outlook for the UK property in the next 12 months?
Key points to consider:
- The UK government is pumping billions into the economy and…
- Asset prices usually inflate after a fiscal stimulus, as they did after 2008
- Property has been on a 12-year bull run and prices are at an all-time high
- Stamp Duty holiday, Furlough and tenant protection will end by March 21
- OBR report for government says property prices will fall by 8% next year
- Anti-landlord legislation and taxes could push investors into selling mode
- Interest rates are at an all-time low and are expected to remain low for years
- Government 5% deposit help scheme could boost first-time buyer purchases
- Philip Green’s Arcadia could go bust
- He is in Monaco sitting on his billions
- Buying Arcadia and BHS, a classic BRR
- He bought businesses and got his cash out
- Mike Ashley wants to buy the assets cheap
- Business Buying Opportunity Webinar
- UK introduces Tier system lockdowns
- Biggest economic decline in 300 years
- UK national debt now exceeds £2 Trillion
- Government borrowing will reach £394bn
- Average house prices reach an all time high
- Property marketing slows down in London
- How a crash will affect your pension plan
- Why live in expensive town centres anymore?
- Thousands trapped in unsellable leasehold flats
- Government extends ban on landlords evicting tenants
- Self-employed, have you claimed your government grant?
- Why UK Property prices rising after stamp duty cut, despite the downturn?
- New planning rules will open up more opportunities to make money in property
- You can create a second income during the lockdown…and come out stronger
- Learn how to make money from property without deposits, mortgages or cash
Millions of people face a bleak future post-Coronavirus lockdown, as businesses disappear and the job furlough scheme eventually comes to an end. However, life doesn’t have to end because of lockdown! You can join thousands of ordinary people who have increased their income and added streams of new income during this period.
Are you ready to adapt to the new economic model?
As lockdown restrictions around the world are being eased, the economic model has subtly changed forever. How will you adapt to this new way of working and running a business, what obstacles and opportunities lies ahead? Will you be a participant or spectator in this revolution?
By Charles Kelly, Wealth Mentor, Property Investor, Author of Yes, Money Can Buy You Happiness and creator of Money Tips Podcast.
There are more examples and practical steps to getting rich and being happy in my book, Yes, money can buy happiness, I cover the 3 R’s of Money Management, the Money B.E.L.I.E.F System and much more. Check it out on Amazon http://bit.ly/2MoneyBook.
If you’d like further information on wealth mentoring and coaching, how to survive the crisis and even quit the rat race, email me at Charles@CharlesKelly.net or send me a message through Facebook or my Money Tips Daily community. See more articles at www.moneytipsdaily.com
The 2020 business buying opportunity webinar will reveal:
- The 10 strategies and tactics which have CHANGED as a result of lockdown
- Three compelling reasons why now is the right time to buy a business and why you just can’t miss out
- Why the number of businesses coming to market over the next twelve months will at least triple – and it’s not just because of Coronavirus
- How to, without insulting the seller, lower the price by at least 50%, with one simple sentence
- The real secret of finding businesses to buy – and it’s not cold calling or LinkedIn
- Why Business Brokers are now your friend – even though for years I’ve been saying that they are the enemy…
Your webinar host Jonathan Jay:
“During lockdown I completed the purchase of SIX business, without meeting anyone face to face and without leaving my home. And I have another three at exchange, about to complete.
But here’s the best part – because of the lockdown, the deal structure changed overnight and this combined £3m a year annual revenue became mine, WITHOUT any of my personal cash invested.”
Join Jonathan on Wednesday, 2nd December to find out how to utilise his exact strategy.
Click for more details – https://bit.ly/36dbTvS