Weekly Money Tips News Round Up – UK Debt Exceeds Size Of Economy For First Time In 50 Years
UK Debt Exceeds Size Of Economy For First Time In 50 Years
In this Money Tips Podcast episode:
- National debt exceeds size of UK Economy for first time In 50 years
- Bank of England to inject an extra £100 billion into the UK economy
- UK economy shrinks by 20% in April – biggest monthly drop in history
- Non-essential shops reopen as economic figures set to improve in June
- Nationwide cuts lending in fear of negative equity in a falling market
- Bigger deposits required from borrowers to cover future price drops
- Maximum LTV Loan to Value cut from 95% – 85% for First Time Buyers
- Brokers report tightening mortgage lending as banks become cautious
- Numbers claiming work-related or unemployment benefits up 126% to 2.8 million
- Economists warn of higher unemployment figures when furlough scheme ends
- UK House prices suffer biggest fall in 11 years as lockdown kills the economy
- Stock markets still rise as billions pumped into economy every week in America
- Will your job be one of millions phased out by automation, innovation and AI?
- You don’t need your own money to create a second income in property
- Time to your economy or Uconomy started whatever the economy is doing!
- You can create a second income during the lockdown…and come out stronger
- Learn how to make money from property without deposits, mortgages and cash
Millions of people face a bleak future post-Coronavirus lockdown, as businesses disappear and the job furlough scheme eventually comes to an end. However, life doesn’t have to end because of lockdown! You can join thousands of ordinary people who have increased their income and added streams of new income during this period.
Are you ready to adapt to the new economic model?
As lockdown restrictions around the world are being eased, the economic model has subtly changed forever. How will you adapt to this new way of working and running a business, what obstacles and opportunities lies ahead? Will you be a participant or spectator in this revolution?
By Charles Kelly, Property Investor, Author of Yes, Money Can Buy You Happiness and creator of Money Tips Podcast.
There are more examples and practical steps to getting rich and being happy in my book, Yes, money can buy happiness, I cover the 3 R’s of Money Management, the Money B.E.L.I.E.F System and much more. Check it out on Amazon http://bit.ly/2MoneyBook.
If you’d like further information on how to survive the crisis and even quit the rat race, email me at Charles@CharlesKelly.net or send me a message through Facebook or my Money Tips Daily community. See more articles at www.moneytipsdaily.com
True entrepreneurs create wealth and jobs and don’t need you to be poor for them to be rich.
Would you like to learn how to buy a business using none of your own money?
It can take years to start and build a new business from scratch, as I have done many times. But I have also seen people buy an existing business using no money down strategies and make a fortune with a fraction of the effort I put in!
You can be one of the first to learn the skill and strategies many of the most successful businesses are brought with. Expert, Bingbing Chan will teach you the step by step process that she uses to secure millions of pounds worth of high-quality businesses for little or no upfront cost.
Bingbing’s webinar, Business Buying Secrets, will take place on the 23rd June @ 7:00 PM.