Unemployment rises by highest rate since 2009 crisis – what can you do to learn and earn extra money?
With unemployment soaring, what can you do to survive, thrive and earn extra money after the economic reset?
- Young people aged 25 to 34 face biggest risk of redundancy
- Unemployment rate hits 5% with 1.7m jobless according to ONS
- 9 million people forced to borrow to cope with COVID-19 disruption
- 400,000 extra people were jobless in November 2020 compared to previous year
- Millions of jobs won’t come back after lockdown – how can you survive in new economy?
- AI and new technology will force millions of workers to retrain and learn new skills
Proposed Leasehold Reforms Could Save You 1000’s Extending Leases Or Buying Freeholds
By Charles Kelly, Wealth Mentor, Property Investor, Author of Yes, Money Can Buy You Happiness and creator of Money Tips Podcast. See more articles at www.moneytipsdaily.com
There are more examples and practical steps to getting rich and being happy in my book, Yes, money can buy happiness, I cover the 3 R’s of Money Management, the Money B.E.L.I.E.F System and much more. Check it out on Amazon http://bit.ly/2MoneyBook.
Kickstart 2021 – 3 Day Insider Property Secrets Course