Unemployment could reach 4 million, OBR warns, so why are home buyers snapping up UK property?
Why are home buyers snapping up UK property when the economy is in recession?
UK Property prices rise after stamp duty cut, despite rising unemployment. The UK housing market is rebounding fast after a tax cut by the Chancellor Rishi Sunak, according to the property website Rightmove.
Other articles available at Money Tips Podcast – www.moneytipsdaily.com
- UK unemployment rate could hit 15 per cent with second Covid wave, says OECD
- British Chambers of Commerce said 28% of employers may cut jobs in next 3 months
- UK Mortgages becoming more difficult to obtain with and more expensive
- Government planning CGT ‘tax grab’ on buy-to-let property investors
- Nationwide now lending 90% for first time buyers reversing previous change
- Stamp Duty slashed until 31 March 2021 by raising the threshold to 500,000
- New planning rules will open up more opportunities to make money in property
- Opportunity is everywhere for everyone, especially in property! But you have ACT!
- Even the ‘Secret law of attraction’ requires you to get off your ass and TAKE ACTION!
- You don’t need your own money to create a second income in property
- Time to your economy or Uconomy started whatever the economy is doing!
- You can create a second income during the lockdown…and come out stronger
- Learn how to make money from property without deposits, mortgages or cash
Millions of people face a bleak future post-Coronavirus lockdown, as businesses disappear and the job furlough scheme eventually comes to an end. However, life doesn’t have to end because of lockdown! You can join thousands of ordinary people who have increased their income and added streams of new income during this period.
Are you ready to adapt to the new economic model?
As lockdown restrictions around the world are being eased, the economic model has subtly changed forever. How will you adapt to this new way of working and running a business, what obstacles and opportunities lies ahead? Will you be a participant or spectator in this revolution?
By Charles Kelly, Property Investor, Author of Yes, Money Can Buy You Happiness and creator of Money Tips Podcast.
There are more examples and practical steps to getting rich and being happy in my book, Yes, money can buy happiness, I cover the 3 R’s of Money Management, the Money B.E.L.I.E.F System and much more. Check it out on Amazon http://bit.ly/2MoneyBook.
If you’d like further information on how to survive the crisis and even quit the rat race, email me at Charles@CharlesKelly.net or send me a message through Facebook or my Money Tips Daily community. See more articles at www.moneytipsdaily.com