UK property prices rise after stamp duty cut – Money Tips News Round Up
Weekly Money Tips News Round Up – UK Property prices rise after stamp duty cut
Other articles available at Money Tips Podcast – www.moneytipsdaily.com
- New rules start today on face coverings in UK shops and other establishments
- New Home Insulation Grants – Work must be quality checked say consumer groups
- Check your holiday destination Coronavirus update and insurance cover
- UK Passport processing backlog reaches 400,000 due to Coronavirus delays
- UK unemployment rate could hit 15 per cent with second Covid wave, says OECD
- The UK housing market is rebounding fast after a tax cut by the Chancellor Rishi Sunak
- UK Property prices rise after stamp duty cut, despite rising unemployment
- British Chambers of Commerce said 28% of employers may cut jobs in next 3 months
- UK Mortgages becoming more difficult to obtain and more expensive
- Government planning CGT ‘tax grab’ on buy-to-let property investors
- Nationwide now lending 90% for first time buyers reversing previous change
- Stamp Duty slashed until 31 March 2021 by raising the threshold to 500,000
- New planning rules will open up more opportunities to make money in property
- Opportunity is everywhere for everyone, especially in property! But you have ACT!
- Even the ‘Secret law of attraction’ requires you to get off your ass and TAKE ACTION!
- You don’t need your own money to create a second income in property
- Time to your economy or Uconomy started whatever the economy is doing!
- You can create a second income during the lockdown…and come out stronger
- Learn how to make money from property without deposits, mortgages or cash
Millions of people face a bleak future post-Coronavirus lockdown, as businesses disappear and the job furlough scheme eventually comes to an end. However, life doesn’t have to end because of lockdown! You can join thousands of ordinary people who have increased their income and added streams of new income during this period.
Are you ready to adapt to the new economic model?
As lockdown restrictions around the world are being eased, the economic model has subtly changed forever. How will you adapt to this new way of working and running a business, what obstacles and opportunities lies ahead? Will you be a participant or spectator in this revolution?
By Charles Kelly, Property Investor, Author of Yes, Money Can Buy You Happiness and creator of Money Tips Podcast.
There are more examples and practical steps to getting rich and being happy in my book, Yes, money can buy happiness, I cover the 3 R’s of Money Management, the Money B.E.L.I.E.F System and much more. Check it out on Amazon http://bit.ly/2MoneyBook.
If you’d like further information on how to survive the crisis and even quit the rat race, email me at Charles@CharlesKelly.net or send me a message through Facebook or my Money Tips Daily community. See more articles at www.moneytipsdaily.com
Learn How to Buy Refurbish and Refinance Property Getting Most or All of Your Money Out While Retaining a Cash Flowing Asset
Free Webinar 26 July 7pm
Anne Houlton will train your referrals how to buy properties at an unmissable discount time and time again, add value to any project taken on and she will train them how to refinance to get as much money out of your property as possible and start again.
This strategy is timeless. Anne will be revealing how to quickly build and maintain a successful property portfolio!
Join here – or copy and paste this link to your browser – https://bit.ly/3jC3qqN