UK Government plans tax increase to pay for Covid 19 lockdown bailout, Sunday Times reports
The Sunday Times reports that the UK government is planning to raise taxes, for instance Corporation and Capital Gains Tax, to pay for lockdown rescue packages.
End of the month and lost summer of lost tourist billions.
Other articles available at Money Tips Podcast – www.moneytipsdaily.com
- Tax increases plan to pay for furlough
- Zero interest credit card deals returning
- Will demand for HMO rooms rise or fall?
- EU staff offered chance to go home to work
- Capita to shut a third of offices permanently
- Is this the end of office work as we know it?
- Home workers one step closer to outsourced
- What will happen to all the city office blocks?
- Companies still have long leases on big offices
- Why live in expensive town centres anymore?
- Buy-to-let landlords ignore “NO DSS” tenant ban
- Restaurants extend ‘eat out to help out’ scheme
- Thousands trapped in unsellable leasehold flats
- 2m homeowners apply for mortgage payment holiday
- Government extends ban on landlords evicting tenants
- Unemployment to double 7.5% and economy slump 9.5%
- Self-employed, have you claimed your government grant?
- Lenders not passing on rate cuts and mortgage rates going up!
- UK property prices jumped by 3% since June following stamp duty cut
- Why UK Property prices rising after stamp duty cut, despite the downturn?
- New planning rules will open up more opportunities to make money in property
- You can create a second income during the lockdown…and come out stronger
- Learn how to make money from property without deposits, mortgages or cash
Millions of people face a bleak future post-Coronavirus lockdown, as businesses disappear and the job furlough scheme eventually comes to an end. However, life doesn’t have to end because of lockdown! You can join thousands of ordinary people who have increased their income and added streams of new income during this period.
Are you ready to adapt to the new economic model?
As lockdown restrictions around the world are being eased, the economic model has subtly changed forever. How will you adapt to this new way of working and running a business, what obstacles and opportunities lies ahead? Will you be a participant or spectator in this revolution?
By Charles Kelly, Property Investor, Author of Yes, Money Can Buy You Happiness and creator of Money Tips Podcast.
There are more examples and practical steps to getting rich and being happy in my book, Yes, money can buy happiness, I cover the 3 R’s of Money Management, the Money B.E.L.I.E.F System and much more. Check it out on Amazon http://bit.ly/2MoneyBook.
If you’d like further information on how to survive the crisis and even quit the rat race, email me at Charles@CharlesKelly.net or send me a message through Facebook or my Money Tips Daily community. See more articles at www.moneytipsdaily.com