Survey Says 70% Of UK Workers Will Never Return To Office
Survey Says 70% Of UK Workers Will Never Return To Office Full-Time
A YouGov survey has revealed that 70% of staff will not go back to working in an office full-time, so where does this leave the commercial property sector?
Naturally, the majority of workers said that they would prefer to work from home either full-time or at least some of the time, but managers are worried that creativity in the workplace would be lost.
Half of 530 senior leaders also surveyed by polling organisation YouGov for the BBC said that workers staying at home would “adversely affect both creativity and collaboration” – against just 38% of ordinary people.
Large city firms such as investment bank Goldman Sachs and tech giant Apple have rejected more flexibility, with the former even calling working from home an “aberration”.
Managers and members of the public surveyed for the BBC agreed, however, that neither productivity nor the economy would be harmed by continuing work-from-home policies.
Over three-quarters of people believe their mangers will allow them to continue working from home some of the time, according to the research.
According to the latest official figures, the proportion of workers who did at least some work from home in 2020 increased to 37%, up from 27% the previous year. Source BBC.
What does this mean for the millions of square feet of office space in the City of London’s financial district, as well as the cranes in the sky building more shiny office buildings?
- Tensions rise as China denounces AUKUS Pact between US, UK and Australia
- Highest price rises since CPI records began as inflation hits 3.2%
- Emma Raducanu becomes instant millionaire at 18 and could earn £150m!
- Housebuilder drops unfair leases and rip-off ground rent charges
- Chinese property empire on brink of collapse
The new world order is here
The world of business has changed and unless you adapt your business will decline.
What can you do to take advantage of the changes rather than hoping things will go back to ‘normal’ again? They won’t.
The biggest revolution is the explosion in online trading and social media marketing.
Businesses which have adapted have boomed while others are no longer in business.
Can you make money on social media?
I notice that kids are very good at creating videos and posts on social media. Unlike me, they have grown up with IT and social media, but that doesn’t mean us oldies can’t get in on the act!
We can all learn to not only how to use social media,
but also how to make money on social media…
“Stop Wasting Time On Social Media And Start Making Money Instead”
You can learn how to make money on social media from my mentor Paul O’Mahony, founder of the ReThink Academy, who has made millions online starting from nothing.
In this FREE webclass you’re going to see:
- How to use the time you’re already spending on the internet to build a digital business in your spare time.
- How to get a product to sell if you don’t have one already and… how to get it for nothing.
- The exact strategy “he used to make my first million and quit my job permanently without a big budget, or any experience with social media.”
You’ll discover all this and more when you watch the webclass below.
WATCH THIS TRAINING IF:
- You own a business.
- You want to own a business without quitting your job yet.
- You are serious about building a profitable online business.
- You’re tired of wasting time on social media and want to make money instead.
- “Stop Wasting Time On Social Media And Start Making Money Instead” (even if you lack time, resources, experience, or expertise).
CLICK HERE TO WATCH https://bit.ly/38rzLvZ
Spots Fill Up Fast – Limited Seats Available!