Prime Minister Boris Announces Regional Lockdown Measures, as Chancellor Sunak Introduces Further Government Aid For Businesses
Today in Parliament, Boris Johnson announced further lockdown measures and business closures in selected cities where infection rates have increased.
Liverpool and Nottingham are among the cities where businesses such as gaming will be forced to close.
Last week, Chancellor Rishi Sunak Employees announced that people working for UK firms forced to shut by law because of coronavirus restrictions will receive two-thirds of their wages paid for by the government.
The scheme starts on 1 November for six months and could cost hundreds of millions of pounds a month according to a Treasury source speaking to the BBC.
The leisure and performing arts sectors have been hit hard and will welcome government new aid announced by the Culture Secretary, Oliver Dowden.
Venues and organisations including Liverpool’s famous Cavern Club and the London Symphony Orchestra will receive a share of £257m government arts funding.
Markets have barely reacted to the poor economic forecasts and the property market is up in most areas.
- UK state pension age rises to 66
- How will a crash affect your pension?
- House prices rise to reach all time high
- How to avoid bankruptcy in business
- Will demand for HMO rooms rise or fall?
- Is this the end of office work as we know it?
- Home workers one step closer to outsourced
- Why live in expensive town centres anymore?
- Buy-to-let landlords ignore “NO DSS” tenant ban
- Thousands trapped in unsellable leasehold flats
- 2m homeowners apply for mortgage payment holiday
- Government extends ban on landlords evicting tenants
- Self-employed, have you claimed your government grant?
- UK property prices jumped by 3% since June following stamp duty cut
- Why UK Property prices rising after stamp duty cut, despite the downturn?
- New planning rules will open up more opportunities to make money in property
- You can create a second income during the lockdown…and come out stronger
- Learn how to make money from property without deposits, mortgages or cash
Millions of people face a bleak future post-Coronavirus lockdown, as businesses disappear and the job furlough scheme eventually comes to an end. However, life doesn’t have to end because of lockdown! You can join thousands of ordinary people who have increased their income and added streams of new income during this period.
Are you ready to adapt to the new economic model?
As lockdown restrictions around the world are being eased, the economic model has subtly changed forever. How will you adapt to this new way of working and running a business, what obstacles and opportunities lies ahead? Will you be a participant or spectator in this revolution?
By Charles Kelly, Wealth Mentor, Property Investor, Author of Yes, Money Can Buy You Happiness and creator of Money Tips Podcast.
There are more examples and practical steps to getting rich and being happy in my book, Yes, money can buy happiness, I cover the 3 R’s of Money Management, the Money B.E.L.I.E.F System and much more. Check it out on Amazon http://bit.ly/2MoneyBook.
If you’d like further information on wealth mentoring and coaching, how to survive the crisis and even quit the rat race, email me at Charles@CharlesKelly.net or send me a message through Facebook or my Money Tips Daily community. See more articles at www.moneytipsdaily.com
Heal your money wounds the Japanese way with Ken Honda Japan’s #1 bestselling personal development guru. Ken will take you on a journey where he will teach you the Japanese art of healing your money wounds and making peace with your money. Too often, money is a source of fear, stress, and anger, often breaking apart relationships and even ruining lives. We like to think money is the centre of our lives and everything depends on our financial status, but Ken challenges our beliefs to install more liberating perceptions of money and delivers concrete tools that have the power to change your life. Click to join his free masterclass – Click: https://bit.ly/2GqyYki