12 Sep New Government, New King – What Will This Mean To Property Investors?
New Government, New King – What Will This Mean To Property Investors?
In a momentous week the UK has witnessed a new incoming Prime Minster, Liz Truss, new government and team, change of housing minister and a new Head of State, King Charles III.
What does this mean for property investors?
- Queen’s death Bank of England delays base interest rate decision on 22 September.
- UK interest rates were predicted to rise to 2.25%.
- Economy still in trouble, but Liz Truss in borrowing over £100 billion to pump more money in to boost jobs and growth.
- Massive infrastructure projects.
- Energy bills capped.
- Green levies halted.
- Move away from obsession with everything going ‘green’?
- HMO and SA landlords will be pleased to hear that bills are being capped.
- Will we see any changes to renters reform or legislation on EPCs?
- Mortgages are becoming more difficult to obtain and rates are going up.
- Investors looking to the north for higher yields – 7 to 10%.
In my book, Borrow and Grow Rich, I show you how the wealthy have used OPM (other people’s money) to create huge fortunes for centuries.
Borrow and Grow Rich is available now – https://www.amazon.co.uk/BORROW-GROW-RICH-USING-PEOPLES/dp/B09PHH7KK5/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=borrow+and+grow+rich&qid=1662904207&sr=8-1
What can you do transform your finances and become financially free?
To help you get through this and come out stronger at the other end I have accessed a new training webinar, which you can access right now from the comfort of your home.
FREE TRAINING – PROPERTY SECRETS FOR BEGINNERS!
This Beginner Property Investing Secrets free training webinar is designed by the industry’s top investing trainers to bring you valuable content; providing you with the tools to successfully invest in buy-to-let properties, raise finance and build a mighty portfolio from the ground up.
Live training Wednesday at 7pm UK time.
CLICK TO JOIN THE LIVE ONLINE EVENT
#freetraining #inflation #business #money #savemoney #buytoletinvestor #propertyinvestor #mortgages #secondincome #financialfreedom #economy #money #rentalproperty #buytolet #investing #property #houseprices #queen #kingcharles #HMOlandlords #bankofengland #interestrates #investing