Overcharged borrowers trapped in high interest rate mortgages to sue lenders￼
Overcharged borrowers trapped in high interest rate mortgages take legal action against greedy lenders￼
By Charles Kelly, Property Solutions Investor, Author of Yes, Money Can Buy You Happiness and creator of Money Tips Podcast.
In this Money Tips Podcast episode:
- Mortgage borrowers “unfairly trapped” on high interest rates when their lenders were nationalised following the banking crisis will launch legal action against the companies, BBC reports
- Some 150,000 homeowners have been overcharged for years, unable to switch to a cheaper deal after their mortgages were sold on and mortgage market review trapped them
- One man says he paid an extra £32,000 on higher “Standard Rate Variable” loan
- The Government said it was working to “remove barriers” to cheaper deals
- Mortgages in the UK are unfair to borrowers and banks need reforming
- Housing crisis not only affecting young people wanting to buy or rent
- Learn to Manage Your Money yourself and build wealth
- Learn more on free ‘property discovery day’
- UK house prices set to rise by 2% in 2020
Can you afford to retire?
Millions of people, or over 80% of the population, will either retire in poverty or not be able to afford to retire at all. What’s your strategy?
You can learn how to acquire income producing assets using other people’s money and other no money down strategies in order to become financially free.
Smart investors are using these creative finance, ‘no money down’ tools to build massive property portfolios in a few short years, as their hands are not tied by mortgage lenders and the need to save large deposits and pay higher taxes.
Before you buy another, or your first, property, take time out to learn proven successful strategies from expert multi-millionaire property investors on a free taster ‘property discovery day’.
If you’d like more information on how to acquire wealth building assets using none of your money, email me at Charles@CharlesKelly.net or send me a message through Facebook or my Money Tips Daily community.
See more articles at www.moneytipsdaily.com
How to Use Creative Property Financing to Beat the Banks In the last few years, mortgage lending rules have been tightened up by UK regulators. Lenders now dig into your finances far more deeply than just looking at your annual income. Self-certificated mortgages are all but… see –http://www.moneytipsdaily.com/how-to-use-creative-property-financing-to-beat-the-banks/
There are more examples and practical steps to getting rich and being happy in my book, Yes, money can buy happiness, I cover the 3 R’s of Money Management, the Money B.E.L.I.E.F System and much more. Check it out on Amazon http://bit.ly/2MoneyBook.