One in three UK employers plan more redundancies
More bad news for UK jobs. Redundancies are already up fivefold, one third of employers plan further job cuts and thousands have lost their job during the lockdown.
UK house prices reached a new all-time high in July as the property market reopened, following months of coronavirus lockdown.
The latest Halifax House Price Index showed the average price of a home was £241,604 last month, 1.7% higher than June’s £237,834. Overall average house prices are 3.8% higher than July 2019.
The UK Chancellor Rishi Sunak recently introduced a temporary suspension of stamp duty on property sales up to £500,000 in England and Northern Ireland, which agents say have stimulated the market.
Other articles available at Money Tips Podcast – www.moneytipsdaily.com
- One in three UK employers plan more redundancies
- Redundancies soar fivefold despite furlough scheme
- Unemployment to double 7.5% and economy slump 9.5%
- Half as many jobs are being advertised compared to 2019
- Base rate held at 0.1%, interest rates to stay low for 5 years
- Lenders not passing on rate cuts and mortgage rates going up!
- The end of furlough sees millions more unemployed this autumn
- UK house prices reached a new all-time high in July as buyers return
- UK property prices jumped by 3% since June following stamp duty cut
- Why UK Property prices rising after stamp duty cut, despite the downturn?
- New planning rules will open up more opportunities to make money in property
- You can create a second income during the lockdown…and come out stronger
- Learn how to make money from property without deposits, mortgages or cash
Millions of people face a bleak future post-Coronavirus lockdown, as businesses disappear and the job furlough scheme eventually comes to an end. However, life doesn’t have to end because of lockdown! You can join thousands of ordinary people who have increased their income and added streams of new income during this period.
Are you ready to adapt to the new economic model?
As lockdown restrictions around the world are being eased, the economic model has subtly changed forever. How will you adapt to this new way of working and running a business, what obstacles and opportunities lies ahead? Will you be a participant or spectator in this revolution?
By Charles Kelly, Property Investor, Author of Yes, Money Can Buy You Happiness and creator of Money Tips Podcast.
There are more examples and practical steps to getting rich and being happy in my book, Yes, money can buy happiness, I cover the 3 R’s of Money Management, the Money B.E.L.I.E.F System and much more. Check it out on Amazon http://bit.ly/2MoneyBook.
If you’d like further information on how to survive the crisis and even quit the rat race, email me at Charles@CharlesKelly.net or send me a message through Facebook or my Money Tips Daily community. See more articles at www.moneytipsdaily.com
Would you like to get into property but don’t have much cash?
Some friends of mine are running a special ‘no money down property’ training event to teach you how to buy property using OPM – OTHER PEOPLE’S MONEY….
9th – 12th August
NO MONEY DOWN 4 DAY EVENT
19:00 – 21:00 PM
4 Day No Money Down Event – Webinar description:
4 Evenings. 4 Strategies. Endless Opportunities. The current turbulence we are going through is affecting almost everyone, especially when it comes to finances and job security, perhaps that’s you too?
But what if there was a way to secure your future income, sack the boss and escape the 9-5?
How is this possible?
We have bought together 4 expert trainers in property and business investing for 4 evening web classes to show you all the opportunities that are within your reach…
Right now, we understand that risks aren’t something that everyone wants to do, so, instead we will be showing you that you do not have to put your life saving into something to make it a success!
These strategies can provide a ‘win win’ for both parties and give everyone peace of mind, whilst building up your bank balance and your business reputation.
Join here – https://bit.ly/3gwDvi9