It’s never too late to start investing as Tesla’s Elon Musk proved
It’s never too late to start investing as Elon Musk of Tesla shows
By Charles Kelly, Property Solutions Investor, Author of Yes, Money Can Buy You Happiness and creator of Money Tips Podcast.
In this Money Tips Podcast episode:
- Tesla overtakes Volkswagen to become the world’s second largest car manufacturer
- People who say “it can’t be done nowadays” or “it was alright in your day” are wrong!
- Most valuable companies, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon are relatively new to the market
- Never too late for you to get started investing in property, e.g. to build a pension
- Contact me if you want to get started in property using none of your own money
See also my YouTube Channel: Will house prices rise or fall in 2020?
Can you afford to retire?
Millions of people, or over 80% of the population, will either retire in poverty or not be able to afford to retire at all. What’s your strategy?
You can learn how to acquire income producing assets using other people’s money and other no money down strategies in order to become financially free.
Smart investors are using these creative finance, ‘no money down’ tools to build massive property portfolios in a few short years, as their hands are not tied by mortgage lenders and the need to save large deposits and pay higher taxes.
Before you buy another, or your first, property, take time out to learn proven successful strategies from expert multi-millionaire property investors on a free taster ‘property discovery day’.
If you’d like more information on how to acquire wealth building assets using none of your money, email me at Charles@CharlesKelly.net or send me a message through Facebook or my Money Tips Daily community.
See more articles at www.moneytipsdaily.com
There are more examples and practical steps to getting rich and being happy in my book, Yes, money can buy happiness, I cover the 3 R’s of Money Management, the Money B.E.L.I.E.F System and much more. Check it out on Amazon http://bit.ly/2MoneyBook.