Is the stock market about to crash again? How will a crash affect your pension?
Could Wall Street tech stocks sell-offs and poor economic outlook indicate another market correction? Apple 6.7%. Amazon, Facebook and Microsoft dropped by 4%. Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 2.25% lower, S&P 500 fell 2.78% and Nasdaq dropped 2.95%.
The global economy is expected to shrink by roughly 5% this year, which is huge.
With Covid-19 showing signs of a return, further lockdowns could stall economic recovery.
- Is the stock market about to crash?
- How will a crash affect your pension?
- House prices rise to reach all time high
- How to avoid bankruptcy in business
- Will demand for HMO rooms rise or fall?
- Is this the end of office work as we know it?
- Home workers one step closer to outsourced
- Why live in expensive town centres anymore?
- Buy-to-let landlords ignore “NO DSS” tenant ban
- Thousands trapped in unsellable leasehold flats
- 2m homeowners apply for mortgage payment holiday
- Government extends ban on landlords evicting tenants
- Self-employed, have you claimed your government grant?
- UK property prices jumped by 3% since June following stamp duty cut
- Why UK Property prices rising after stamp duty cut, despite the downturn?
- New planning rules will open up more opportunities to make money in property
- You can create a second income during the lockdown…and come out stronger
- Learn how to make money from property without deposits, mortgages or cash
Millions of people face a bleak future post-Coronavirus lockdown, as businesses disappear and the job furlough scheme eventually comes to an end. However, life doesn’t have to end because of lockdown! You can join thousands of ordinary people who have increased their income and added streams of new income during this period.
Are you ready to adapt to the new economic model?
As lockdown restrictions around the world are being eased, the economic model has subtly changed forever. How will you adapt to this new way of working and running a business, what obstacles and opportunities lies ahead? Will you be a participant or spectator in this revolution?
By Charles Kelly, Wealth Mentor, Property Investor, Author of Yes, Money Can Buy You Happiness and creator of Money Tips Podcast.
There are more examples and practical steps to getting rich and being happy in my book, Yes, money can buy happiness, I cover the 3 R’s of Money Management, the Money B.E.L.I.E.F System and much more. Check it out on Amazon http://bit.ly/2MoneyBook.
If you’d like further information on wealth mentoring and coaching, how to survive the crisis and even quit the rat race, email me at Charles@CharlesKelly.net or send me a message through Facebook or my Money Tips Daily community. See more articles at www.moneytipsdaily.com