Interest Rates Will Rise, Property Prices Will Fall And Opportunities Will Open Up For Buyers
Interest Rates Will Rise, Property Prices Will Fall And Opportunities Will Open Up
The Bank of England (BoE) and Federal Reserve have hinted that further rate rises are on the cards in order to tame rising inflation.
Today’s Podcast Summary
- Wholesale market rates point to a rate rise.
- Inflation in the UK is currently 10.1%.
- The BoE inflation target rate is 2%!
- What do you think the BoE are going to do?
- This will officially put the economy into recession, cause property prices to fall and more homeowners lose their houses through repossession.
- Do they care?
- RICS report predicts a fall in property prices of around 5%.
- Opportunities for first time buyers and property investors as prices fall.
- Blackstone have just raised $30 billion to buy property.
What is your biggest money worry?
Watch video version
We are living in challenging economic times.
I want to show you how can you:
- Not only survive, but thrive in a recession or depression?
- Get control of your finances and spending?
- Save and invest for your future?
- Learn about money and finance?
To help you, I am running a free training webinar.
3 Steps To Success Money Management!
I want to take you to the next level, help you get control of your money, learn how to invest and become financially free.
Join me online on my free live money management training Wednesday at 8.00PM.
Places are limited, so register now below to avoid disappointment.
#interestrates #property #mortgages #remortgage #firsttimebuyer #mortgagerates #homebuyers #estateagent #housepricefall #finance #moneytraining #moneymanagement #wealth #blackstone #bankofengland #fed #rich #money