Half a million tenants to lose their home without financial help as Boris announces end of lockdown roadmap
Half a million tenants to lose their home without financial help as Boris announces end of lockdown
- Boris Johnson announces ‘Roadmap’ out of COVID-19 Lockdown
- Up to half a million tenants may lose their home without financial help…
- US Tech stocks fall sharply for second day
- Free Software to help launch your online marketing business in 2021
Up to half a million tenants may lose their home without financial help, charities, landlords and lenders warn
Citizens Advice estimate that at least half a million private tenants are in arrears due to the impact of Covid-19.
And the Resolution Foundation told the BBC that 750,000 renters had fallen behind on housing costs in January – 450,000 UP on the previous year.
The think tank reported that just 3% of private renting families have been able to negotiate a lower rent over the last 10 months.
Earlier this week, the Housing Secretary, Robert Jenrick, announced that a ban on bailiff-enforced evictions in England would be extended until 31 March, which means hundreds of thousands of tenants are living on borrowed time.
Millions of buy-to-let landlords and property investors have mortgages to pay and rely on the rental income from tenants. Retired residential property landlords with no mortgages are dependent on rental income to supplement their pensions in retirement.
Boris Johnson announces ‘Roadmap’ out of Lockdown, but little cheer for hospitality sector
From 8 March 2021
- Children can return to school
- Two people can meet outside and have a coffee on a park bench
- One nominated person can visit care homes with PPE, no kissing
- University students can return for practical courses.
- A review by the end of the Easter holidays for other university students
- Masks recommended in class for secondary school and parents and staff in primary schools
- Wraparound childcare can also return for vulnerable pupils and where needed for parents or carers to go to work, support groups or seeking medical care
From 29 March 2021
- People allowed to meet outside, with one other household or within “rule of six”
- The ‘stay at home’ rule ends, but the government will urge people to stay local
- Outdoor sport facilities reopen, including golf courses and tennis and basketball courts
- Formally organised outdoor sports can also restart
- Parents and children groups can return but are capped at 15 and must be outdoors.
- Indoor groups can take place for vulnerable children and where parents needed for work
- Weddings attended by up to six people can take place in any circumstances
From 12 April 2021
- All shops allowed to open
- Restaurants and pub gardens able to serve alcohol to customers sitting outdoors
- Gyms and spas can reopen for individuals and households
- Hairdressers, beauty salons and “close contact services” can reopen
- UK domestic holidays away from home permitted
- Self-contained accommodation can reopen for use by members of the same household
- Children allowed to attend indoor play activities, with up to 15 parents or guardians
- Zoos, theme parks and drive-in cinemas can reopen
- Libraries and community centres can reopen
- Weddings attended by up to 15 people can take place
From 17 May 2021
- People can meet in groups of up to 30 outdoors
- Six people or two households can meet indoors
- Pubs, restaurants and other hospitality venues can seat customers indoors
- Up to 30 people can meet to celebrate weddings or other life events, like christenings
- Remaining outdoor entertainment, such as outdoor theatres and cinemas can open
- Indoor entertainment such as museums, theatres, cinemas and children’s play areas can open
- Performances and large events will be subject to limits. For indoor events at half capacity or 1,000 people, and outdoors at half capacity or 4,000 people – whichever is lower.
- For large venues (40,000 capacity) up to 10,000 will be allowed to attend
- Hotels, hostels and B&Bs can reopen
- International leisure travel will resume no earlier than 17 May
- Adult indoor group sports and exercise classes can start up again
From 21 June 2021
- All legal limits on social contact will be removed
- No legal limits on the number of people who can attend weddings, funerals and other life events. From April, the government will run pilots for events such as large weddings, festivals and work conferences. This will help to determine how measures such as enhanced testing might allow large groups to attend without social distancing
- Nightclubs will be allowed to reopen
Four tests for easing restrictions
Each stage will be a minimum of five weeks apart. Four conditions must be met at each stage before proceeding to the next one:
- The coronavirus vaccine programme continues to go to plan
- Vaccines are sufficiently reducing the number of people dying with the virus or needing hospital treatment
- Infection rates do not risk a surge in hospital admissions
- New coronavirus variants do not fundamentally change the risk of lifting restrictions
For full details in all UK nations see: BBC News
US Tech stocks fall sharply for second day
US fell again today on fears that rising interest rates could derail the economic recovery?
Could this be the end of the record stock market bull run?
Free Software to help launch your online marketing business in 2021
Free Access to GrooveFunnels – the new best way to build better funnels
– Free for LIFE
– No games. No fine print.
– No credit card needed ever!
– $99/month value… Now free.
– Grab your account while you still can!
The world has changed so much recently.
And during these times, I am always excited whenever I find new solutions to help you in whatever way I can.
I’m sure you’ve heard of software tools designed to help you build websites, sales pages and online funnels.
Because sales funnels are proven to be effective, any such tools could reasonably command high monthly fees to access.
Unfortunately, this could also be out of reach for many business owners and marketers who are on a budget, especially during uncertain times.
This is where GrooveFunnels comes in.
GrooveFunnels is the new, better way to build funnels and sell digital products online.
It’s not just one or two simple tools, or solely a “funnel builder,” either.
This is your complete digital products and services online sales system.
Co-founded by Mike Filsaime, one of the top Internet marketing experts in the world, GrooveFunnels is a suite of products that includes all the tools you need to run your online business.
They have built a complete, all-in-one platform with all the essential tools so you don’t need to worry about multiple subscriptions to a variety of services that would easily add up to thousands per month.
Finally, you can get instant access to practically everything you need to sell your products and services online.
– Full product funnels
– Brand websites with full navigation
– Custom domain names
– 1-click upsell capabilities
– Upsells, downsells and order bumps
– The world’s most powerful affiliate program
– And so much more…
Yes, this is a game changer.
And today, for a limited time only, you can get started for absolutely free.
No credit card. Lifetime access. Unlimited usage. Forever.
I’m not sure about you, but I will be switching my entire business over to GrooveFunnels.
Literally everything I need, and save thousands a month in the process.
You’ll have to see it to believe.
Take a closer look at it yourself, and pick up your free account while you’re there:
Let me know what you think.
P.S. Mike told me that he is making some huge upgrades to his tools over the next several days, and we’re not sure if this will continue to be free for long. However, if you get your account right now, you’ll still be able to keep your account for life, including all the future updates to the tools. Take some time to learn all about the software, but be sure to grab your free account before it’s too late.