Does your business interruption insurance cover Coronavirus claims?
Thousands of business interruption claims refused by insurers who say they ‘don’t cover that kind of interruption’…
In a landmark case, UK financial regulators are taking insurers to the High Court in an attempt to settle claims for businesses which had no choice but to close down during the pandemic.
The eight-day trial started this week, with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) taking Europe’s largest insurers to court to establish whether they should pay out pandemic-related claims. Companies include Hiscox, RSA Insurance Group Plc, Zurich Insurance Group AG and five other companies will represent the industry at the.
Check your policy to see if you are covered. Business interruption cover could be included in your general buildings, contents and employer’s liability insurance policy.
Other articles available at Money Tips Podcast – www.moneytipsdaily.com
- Mortgages more expensive and difficult to obtain with less products
- Demand for property surges following pent up post-lockdown demand
- Government planning CGT ‘tax grab’ on buy-to-let property investors
- Stamp Duty slashed until 31 March 2021 by raising the threshold to 500,000
- New planning rules will open up more opportunities to make money in property
- Opportunity is everywhere for everyone, especially in property! But you have ACT!
- Even the ‘Secret law of attraction’ requires you to get off your ass and TAKE ACTION!
- Homeowners will get vouchers of up to £5,000 for energy-saving improvements
- The poorest will receive up to £10,000 in £2 billion energy saving grant scheme
- Will your job be one of millions phased out by automation, innovation and AI?
- You don’t need your own money to create a second income in property
- Time to your economy or Uconomy started whatever the economy is doing!
- You can create a second income during the lockdown…and come out stronger
- Learn how to make money from property without deposits, mortgages or cash
Millions of people face a bleak future post-Coronavirus lockdown, as businesses disappear and the job furlough scheme eventually comes to an end. However, life doesn’t have to end because of lockdown! You can join thousands of ordinary people who have increased their income and added streams of new income during this period.
Are you ready to adapt to the new economic model?
As lockdown restrictions around the world are being eased, the economic model has subtly changed forever. How will you adapt to this new way of working and running a business, what obstacles and opportunities lies ahead? Will you be a participant or spectator in this revolution?
By Charles Kelly, Property Investor, Author of Yes, Money Can Buy You Happiness and creator of Money Tips Podcast.
There are more examples and practical steps to getting rich and being happy in my book, Yes, money can buy happiness, I cover the 3 R’s of Money Management, the Money B.E.L.I.E.F System and much more. Check it out on Amazon http://bit.ly/2MoneyBook.
If you’d like further information on how to survive the crisis and even quit the rat race, email me at Charles@CharlesKelly.net or send me a message through Facebook or my Money Tips Daily community. See more articles at www.moneytipsdaily.com