HOW TO BECOME A NURSE IN CANADA – STUDENT TO PERMANENT RESIDENCE (step-by-step process)
BECOMING A NURSE IN CANADA (step-by-step process)
- Initial Assessment Get your qualifications, experience and licensing assessed by National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS).
- English Language Proficiency You must prove your English proficiency by completing an approved proficiency test, such as IELTS or CELBAN.
- Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) You must apply for nursing registration with CNO.
- Competency Assessment A competency assessment is needed to ensure you have the knowledge, skills, and judgment required to practice safely and effectively.
- Depending on the assessment results, additional training may be required for registration. Registration Exam.
- You must successfully complete the registration examination approved by CNO for the type of nursing (RN or RPN) you want to practise.
- Jurisprudence Exam The exam is designed to ensure that nurses understand their legal and ethical obligations and are able to apply this knowledge to their practice.
New Graduate Nursing Programme Launched in Toronto, Canada for Aspiring Filipino, Asian and African Nurses
In an effort to address the challenges faced by nursing professionals in the Philippines, as well as other Asian and African Countries, seeking opportunities in Canada, a prominent institution in Toronto, Canada has introduced an innovative program designed to bridge the gap. This new graduate nursing program is the solution many aspiring nurses have been waiting for.
Unlock Your Dream of Nursing in Canada with the New Graduate Nursing Programme
As the demand for Registered Nurses (RNs) continues to surge in both Canada and the United States, it has become increasingly challenging for nurses from abroad to meet the stringent prerequisites for practicing in these countries. This new initiative aims to empower Filipino and Vietnamese nurses by offering them a comprehensive route to achieving their Canadian nursing aspirations. Your nursing skills are highly transferable, and this program provides you with the opportunity to make the transition from nursing in the Philippines or Vietnam to becoming a certified nurse in Canada with the possibility of Permanent Residence (PR) status and a pathway to Canadian citizenship.
Earn While You Learn – A Unique Opportunity
One of the standout features of this program is that it allows you to earn while you learn. Enrolled students will receive a guaranteed 500 hours of paid work at an impressive rate of $40 CAD per hour. This equates to a substantial earnings potential of $20,000 Canadian Dollars while you study, providing a financial boost as you prepare for your nursing career in Canada.
Nursing Opportunities and Salaries in Canada
Canada is experiencing a nursing shortage, so salaries are competitive. Nursing in Canada offers an array of opportunities. Registered Nurses (RNs) can work in various settings, including hospitals, long-term care facilities, community health, mental health, and more. Nurse Practitioners (NPs) have advanced practice roles, including diagnosing, prescribing medications, and providing primary care. Specialized nurses, such as paediatric or critical care nurses, are in high demand as well.
In terms of salaries, nurses in Canada are well-compensated for their dedication. On average, a registered nurse in Canada can earn anywhere from $60,000 to $100,000 CAD annually, depending on factors such as location, experience, and specialization. The average RN in Canada earns $80,881 per year or $41.48 per hour, according to jobbank.gr.ca.
Nurse practitioners often earn higher salaries in excess of $100,000 CAD due to their advanced roles.
The Vibrant City of Toronto, Ontario
Toronto, the dynamic capital city of Ontario, is a cosmopolitan metropolis with a population of 2.9 million. This thriving urban center offers an ideal backdrop for your academic and professional journey, ensuring an enriching and diverse experience throughout your studies.
Course Description – Your Pathway to Canadian Nursing
This program is specifically designed for graduate nurses with a minimum of 2 years of working experience in their home country, offering a clear route to Canadian nursing registration, successful completion of the NCLEX exam, and Permanent Residence in Canada. The comprehensive curriculum prepares students for the NCLEX examination and provides a thorough understanding of the Canadian nursing system.
The duration of the program varies, with options for a 12- or 18-month term based on your prior experience and IELTS proficiency.
Invest in Your Future with Competitive Fees
We understand that cost is a significant factor for aspiring nurses. The program offers competitive fees to ensure accessibility for all eligible candidates:
– 12-month course – $16,500 CAD
– 18-month course – $21,599 CAD
Requirements for Enrolment
To be eligible for this exciting opportunity, candidates are required to meet the following criteria:
– Possess a Nursing Degree/Diploma e.g. from the Philippines, Vietnam, or Cambodia
– Have a minimum of two years of nursing work experience in your home country
– Achieve an IELTS score of 6.0/6.5
Ready to Begin Your Journey as a Nurse in Canada?
If you are a dedicated nursing professional with at least two years of experience in the Philippines, this program is tailored to help you realize your dream of nursing in Canada. Don’t miss this chance to embark on a fulfilling career path. For more information and to express your interest, please contact Charles Kelly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Embark on a Rewarding Nursing Career in Canada – Enroll Today!