Are you ready to adapt to the new economy and global economic revolution?
Are you ready to adapt to the new economy?
As lockdown restrictions around the world are being eased, the economic model has subtly changed forever. How will you adapt to this new way of working and running a business, what obstacles and opportunities lies ahead? Will you be a participant or spectator in this revolution?
By Charles Kelly, Property Investor, Author of Yes, Money Can Buy You Happiness and creator of Money Tips Podcast.
In this Money Tips Podcast episode:
- Will you survive the economic revolution sweeping across the globe?
- Will your job be one of millions phased out by automation, innovation or AI?
- As Boris encourages us to get back to work, will Rishi Sunak reduce state aid?
- Building industry will restart this week which is good news for the housing market
- HMRC admits to problems with scheme to help self-employed and small businesses
- Have you thought about how podcasting and blogging can help your business grow?
- Learn how BBC Apprentice finalist earned £80,000 from online income in 6 months!
Register for a free training session to learn more about making money working part-time without building a website – https://bit.ly/2LmTzVG
Can you afford to retire?
Millions of people, or over 80% of the population, will either retire in poverty or not be able to afford to retire at all. What’s your strategy?
Quit the rat race and retire early
You can learn how to build a second income, acquire cash flow generating assets using leverage in order to quit the rat race and become financially free. This crisis has taught us that the only way to be truly financially free is to build your own source of passive and semi-passive income, rather than working on someone else’s passive income.
If you’d like more information on how to quit the rat race, email me at Charles@CharlesKelly.net or send me a message through Facebook or my Money Tips Daily community.
See more articles at www.moneytipsdaily.com