85,000 Buy-to-Let Landlords Quit Property Rental Market
For more tips and money-making ideas see my programme, Master Your Money the S.M.A.R.T Way training. Check it out for free – https://bit.ly/3isugCr.
- In the last 5 years, 85,000 landlords have quit the rental property market!
- Government red tape, planned legislation, increased costs and tax changes are to blame.
- Now they must contend with higher mortgage rates and the end to ‘no fault evictions.
- Demand for rental properties up 14%, some areas by 200% rise in enquiries say Rightmove.
- Available properties to rent dropped 35% in the last year, according to BBC report.
A quarter of UK adults have less than £100 in savings, according to a survey by the Money and Pensions Service.
The research found that 17% have NOTHING set aside, 5% have less than £50 and 4% between £50 and £100 in savings.
As the cost-of-living soars, the figures predict that millions of Britons living in one of the richest countries in the world have no savings.
The Bank of England warns that the UK will enter the longest recession ever, as they raised interest rates by the highest level since 1989 to help fulfil their own prophecy.
Recessions create opportunities to make money and build a fortune if you have the correct mindset.
For more ideas and tips, see out my new training to help you get control of your finances in 28 days!
Click to join: https://bit.ly/3isugCr
#freetraining #savemoney #moneysavingtips #mortgage #creditcarddebt #costofliving #goals #houseprices #property #getcontroloffinances #money #halifax #housingmarket #interestrates #inflation