36 Rich Habits Followed By Wealthy And Successful People Part 3
For more great tips and money-making ideas and coaching offers see Master Your Money the S.M.A.R.T Way training. Check it out for free – https://bit.ly/3isugCr.
These are the Rich Habits followed by the wealthy and successful people, and mentors, I have observed.
- They have a daily routine.
- They work hard, and
- They wake up early.
- They read books.
- They keep learning.
- They are good listeners.
- They work out and exercise.
- They eat well and stay healthy.
- They are disciplined in their lives.
- They manage their money.
- They make their money work hard for them.
- They manage their time.
- They believe time is money.
- They avoid procrastination.
- They avoid negative or toxic people.
- They are organised and dependable.
- They make time work for them rather than exchanging time for money.
- They value family and home life and spend quality time with the family.
- They are usually nice, personable or likeable people.
- They are generous, give back through ‘giving’ and charities.
- They have a strong magnetism, charisma and energy field.
- They have a relaxed, calm and self-assured manner or energy.
- They are leaders in one form or another and lead by example.
- They get along with people and work well in or build a team around them.
- They have strong values or a religious belief or faith or moral code of some kind.
- They usually lead law abiding, moral lives, pay their taxes and deal honestly.
- They have congruency in their lives and live by their own beliefs and standards.
- They have a clear vision and always know exactly where they are going.
- They make sure that the people around them are aligned with that vision.
- They have clear primary long-term and short-term goals.
- They write down their goals and use tools such as vision boards.
- They back up their vision with action, clear goals, plans and habits.
- They have a plan is to reach their long-term vision and goals.
- They take the long-term perspective and are patient.
- They are persistent, see things through and never give up.
- They invest in themselves and have a coach or a mentor.
Do you have a vision for your life?
Do you have clear, written goals and a plan for achieving them?
Mind your business
Your mind is your business!
What are you putting into your mind?
What are you feeding your mind?
What books are you reading?
How many books have you read this year?
How are you investing in yourself?
What podcasts are you listening to?
What courses and learning are you taking?
Who are you watching and listening to?
Who are you surrounding yourself with?
What do you understand by debt?
Do you know the difference between a credit card and a debit card?
Do you have a plan to get out of debt?
Do you have a plan to build long-term wealth?
Do you have a coach or mentor?
Watch video version on my YouTube Channel – https://youtu.be/EMQZDIfO5qo
- Transfer Property To A Limited Company WITHOUT Paying Capital Gains Tax or Stamp Duty Tax – https://youtu.be/mtGq7WaVx
- Making Tax Digital – MTD Means More Red Taper Ahead For Weary Landlords – https://youtu.be/mYhJSCbOGLE
- 10 Tips To Avoid Christmas Debt – https://youtu.be/n7vSK5LlONU
The rich and successful have coaches and mentors, and never stop learning.
For more tips and money-making ideas and coaching see Master Your Money the S.M.A.R.T Way training.
#tax #property #capitalgainstax #finance #financialfreedom #freefinancialtraining #freetraining #money #wealth #landlord #buytoletlandlord #property #makingtaxdigital #richhabits #successhabits #richpeople #wealth #debt #goals #plans