10 Tips To Save Money On Insurance As Cladding Scandal Sees Buildings Insurance Premiums SOAR 1000%
Cladding Scandal Sees Buildings Insurance Premiums SOAR 1000%
As Insurance Premiums Across The Board Rise, How Can You Save Money?
Owners of properties blighted by fire hazard cladding face 1000% hike in their building’s insurance and no solution for those trapped in unsafe and unsaleable flats.
A 28 year old woman from Leeds, who bought her first flat two years ago, has declared herself bankrupt after handing back the keys to her virtually worthless property. But did she need to declare bankruptcy?
Insurance practice a process known as ‘walking the price’, which will cost you thousands if you stay with the same company for years.
10 Tips To Save Money On Car Insurance:
- Rule Number 1. Loyalty does not pay!
- Never auto renew without shopping around first
- Check renewal 2-3 weeks in advance of renewal date
- Go for low mileage insurance if you are not driving so much now
- Young drivers can save by adding an older, more experienced driver
- Try getting quotes for multi-car policies which can save you money in some circumstances
- Your own insurer could be cheaper on a comparison site than they are quoting you directly
- Make sure you get like-for-like cover – check the small print and terms and conditions
- At very least, ask your own company for a better deal to stay with them
- Paying monthly could cost you up to 40% extra – pay in advance on a low interest credit card
Will property prices rise or fall in 2021?
Find out more…
On Wednesday February 10th at 7 PM, my friend Kevin McDonnell running a free live online training to get you started in property and show you how to overcome the most common beginner mistakes in property investing.